Many people have asked Chuy and I, "why Virginia Beach"? They ask this when we've told them that that's where we've moved and that we don't know for how long. But those are types of questions you start getting used to when you've told God that He can do whatever He wants with your life, whenever and however He wants. At first the questions and impressions from others are a bit burdensome because you wish they could "get it" without trying to explain. However, you just have to accept that most people won't understand. And that's okay. "People approval", as I like to call it, is something that we all desire. However it's something that one learns to die to when you ultimately choose "God approval" above all else.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Why Virginia Beach?
I am living an adventure with God. I don't know where He's taking me, but I trust Him to the point that I can't wait to see and experience what He has in store. Life is good because God is good. Life isn't good when you're comfortable, you have everything you want and you have money in the bank. Of course I want my own house, a different car, more money...but what is all of that compared to a crazy, passionate, faith-stretching journey with God? Like Paul said, it all becomes worthless when He offers you an adventure with Him! What will you choose?
Posted by Karla at Sunday, March 22, 2009
Labels: art, Christian, faith, God, inspiration, Jesus, Jesus Christ, ministry, music, passion, woman, youth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Baby I am your #1 FAN! I love your blog. MUA! keep on doing it.
Post a Comment