
While many feel strong and famous, unafraid of life, unafraid of any consequences, I stand here feeling small and weak, unable to move or act. Unlike a giant among an army of tiny men, I tremble. I am one of the tiny men; a miniature soldier with a toy sword. However, as I think about it, I don't know if I ever want to feel like the "Goliath". Maybe being the "David" isn't such a bad thing after all. Only as David can I see a small rock become a missile in my hand. As the miniature soldier, at the end of the day, I can only look to heaven and say "thank you". Only as the tiny man can I look to days of dependence and surrender; that through my feebleness the world may know there is a God.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Unlike a Giant
Posted by Karla at Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment